Sunday, October 21, 2007

The start.

I am so excited to finally start my blog. I guess maybe it is because I like to talk and feel like I have so much to say yet no time for the phone. Here are 10 things about me that you may or may not already know.
1. I hate to drive a car with a man in the passenger seat. In fact I can probably count on one hand the number of times I have driven with Ryan in the car.
2. I hope to take tennis lessons one day so that Ryan and I can play couples tennis.
3. My favorite chore is laundry and least favorite is vacuuming.
4. After almost two years I am still slightly afraid of driving my mini van.
5. I love to shake my groove thing although I don't claim to be good at it.
6. I love to take naps.
7. I think muscular arms are hot and hope to have them one day.
8. I am afraid of jumping on a trampoline.
9. I find fireworks to be one of the most romantic things so I hate to be seperated from my husband on the 4th of July.
10. I prefer winter clothes and anticipate when it is cool enough to wear socks.
11. (I added one) I am completely unoriginal and took this idea off of someone elses blog.

10 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

Yeah!!! I didn't know any of those things about you, so I guess I learned a few things today. Oh, I am so excited to see your baby and I am really glad that you started a blog. It is alot easier to keep in touch this way!! I'll check back often!

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

I love it when new people set up blogs! It is like a present! I am excited to see some pictures of your adorable little family. and now we can all keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!! Congrats on the new addition to your family. I'm disappointed that I didn't get to hold your hand for this one, but I'd love to hear how things went and how your nurse this time didn't even compare to last time. Can't wait for pictures. We'll keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Yippie, I'm so glad you have a blog! And wait, did I hear something about a baby?! Did you have another one!?

Bella said...

Welcome to the land of the blogs! I was actually just thinking about you the other day and was wondering how you were doing?>???

The Nielsen Family said...

HURRAY!!! I am so excited that the Pedersen family is on the blog train!!! Matt and I absolutely adore and love your children (and their parents) so we are stoked to see pictures of them as they grow. It was fun to read your list as I was surprised so many things you listed totally reminded me of me. Also, lame of me to ask but my brain is gone, did we know you were pregnant at graduation? I have a slight remembrance of knowing you were pregnant and then I am totally surprised by you saying you had a baby at the same time. Oh boy, I am already losing my mind!

Amber

DianeM said...

Awesome list. I'm proud to say I already knew most of those things. Give the kids big hugs from us!

Jason and Teresa said...

hey! I can honestly say I knew all those things about you. I especally got a little chuckle when you reminded me how frightening jumping on the trampoline can be ... especially in the dark with a cold hose.- he! he! isnt it fun to lose at cards at the Giles'.

Becky T said...

I'm so excited to see you have a blog! I had actually been wondering where you guys were at and what you were up to just the other day. So, you have a new baby? Is that what I understand? Ok, I can't wait to see some new pics of your adorable family! Oh yeah, you can check us out at thalgotts.blogspot.com. Welcome to the blog world!

Peter and Brittany Merrill said...

SOOOOOOOO good to hear from you! It makes it seem like we live closer than we really are! I agree we can't wait see and hear more from you guys!