- I am always changing a diaper or going myself (I am postpartum you know).
- I am always washing my hands, 18 times in one day. Is that a lot? I know I am lame for counting but I wanted you to have the facts.
- I am always sitting down nursing, reading, looking at someone's blog. . . . . It just seems to be harder to get things done in this position.
- I am always cleaning the kitchen or at least wishing that I was.
- I am always feeding someone Devon, Spencer ( up until this week I was still feeding him thank goodness he has decided that he can handle his utensils on his own), or myself. This is by far my least favorite 'always'. I guess I could choose to eat less myself but that does not seem to be an option.
- I am always able to find someone to hug, kiss, and snuggle. With a husband, baby and three kids there is always someone who wants to love mom. I guess since I am always sitting there is plent of time for this. Of course I love this 'always' on my list and hope it will always be like this.
I would love to hear about your 'always' list