Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mason birthday

I have let too many birthdays pass. At the first of this month Mason turned 6. His birthday was very easy this year. We had just returned from our vacation and so we kept it low key. I was amazed at how happy he was about it. I even forgot to decorate, I hope that does not scar him for life. I was nervous because he was not getting many gifts. He surprised me by being so excited to receive his lego sets. I had no idea he would love legos so much. Boy, I got lucky with that one.

Mason is learning how to be a good older brother and I am grateful for that. He finally seems to like playing with Spencer & Devon. He is usually a pretty easy child. At times I think he is a lot like me, except for the fact that he is actually coordinated. He loves to play sports and does well at them. He loves to play with toys. He comes to me often telling me how he has used his imagination to build something. What a fun thing to hear from my kids. I hope he always uses his imagination. Happy Birthday Mason!!

No comments: