Saturday, June 21, 2008

Family Night

On Monday night we had a fun Family Home Evening. I have been trying to get our food storage and last time I wasn't able to can with our ward so we decided to do it at home. I was excited however I was not expecting that the kids would be very helpful. They did really well. First I had to tell Ryan to look the other way as they were filling the cans so that he would not see the mess. After we got over that it was all fun. Spencer even helped by giving daddy the oxygen packets. At one time Ryan even declared that they were running a pretty smooth assembly line. I was so proud!
All done! So if there is ever a major emergency I have my cans. Hopefully I will know what to do with the stuff inside.

1 comment:

M & S Eagar said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!! I need to follow your example...I need to overlook the messes too.